At Well Being Homeopathy Clinic, we believe that a job is not simply about getting to office every day, finishing routine stuff by the end of the day and then packing off without any take-home feeling. We believe that this is the place where you spend most of your waking time – so why not make it worthwhile!
Whether it is the doctor in the consulting room, the pharmacist who prepares medicines, the back-office accountant who keeps meticulous records or the patient care executive, we believe that everyone here must have a sense of belonging as well as an opportunity to grow as a person and as a professional. That is why we take all the care to see that you get the best while you give your best at your job at Well Being Homeopathy Clinic.
- Management is honest and ethical in its business practices
- People here are given the resources and equipment to do their job
- They are offered training or development to further themselves professionally
- This is a physically safe place to work
- People here are treated fairly regardless of their race / ethnicity / sex / religion
- Recognition and rewards for good cures
- Employees feel ‘My work’ has a special meaning: this is not ‘just a job’
- They are proud to tell others that they work for Dr. Batra’s
- They feel good about the ways they contribute to the society
- When the employees join the organization, they are made to feel welcome
- There is a ‘family’ or ‘team’ feeling here